It’s #WisdomWednesday, so I am going to share some of my wisdom gained during my journey to establish my Virtual Assistant Business. Hopefully it helps others who may be thinking of starting their own business.
The Virtual Assistant Industry is booming right now, with so many leaving the corporate rat race to embark on their own business endeavors.
“According to Tractica predictions, active customers of Virtual Assistance services will elevate from 390 million back in 2015 to 1.8 billion by 2021’s closure, worldwide.”
So the outlook is Amazing for any potential entrepreneurs.
Some things that I wish I knew before jumping out the gate:
- The various Software programs used mostly by VA’s
- Who My Ideal Client would be so I could market to and locate them
- How much information there is to be gained, it can be overwhelming
- Marketing and Social Media Marketing especially
- That a Business Coach and Support System, would be instrumental
- That Clients could be hard to find, but don’t give up
- Don’t measure your success by that of others, your time will come
- That I don’t need to spend unnecessary money, take my time and evaluate what I actually need